A good pair of shoes isn’t just an investment; it’s more of a necessity. If you believe your footwear defines your entire look, you need to invest in the best mens formal shoes. Of course, sneakers have their own charm, given the comfort they bring along, but there are certain events where you just have to do without them.
Your gym shoes aren’t an ideal choice, except on occasions when you just have to run errands and are too busy to consider what you’re wearing. Whether it’s a meeting, a wedding, a date or even a funeral, having a classic pair of mens formal shoes will be your best investment. If you want to buy men’s formal shoes, look no further than Metro, where they have the largest collection of mens formal shoes.
Metro has options for every style, which means you can redefine your style one pair of shoes at a time. If you want to spend your money wisely on a pair of footwear, come to Metro and have your mind blown with the vast variety of options. If you want to know which are the trending mens formal shoes, seek help from our footwear guide below.
- Oxfords: If you are going to have just 1 pair of dress shoes in your wardrobe, stick to the Oxfords because they will go with all your formal attire, be it with your regular office wear or on days when you want to throw on a tux. The sleek silhouette of these shoes will pucker you up for any formal event.
- Derbys: These are a little less formal than the Oxfords but don’t bother yourself much because they can work wonders with any suit, except for the tuxedo. If you’re someone who has to wear a suit quite often and also love going on dates, a sexy pair of Derbys will do complete justice to your look.
- Monk straps: If you want to buy mens formal shoes that are not too hard work to wear, consider the monk straps. While they give you a respite from tying the laces, they still offer you security considering the single and double straps that fold over the vamp and are fastened at the ends by buckles. These dress shoes come in various shades of black, brown and tan, so you can get your hands on the best one that suits your needs.
- Venetian loafers: If you want to set yourself a class apart, these are just the right footwear for you. Venetian loafers are the fanciest shoes around, which means you can wear them at the board room and even at exclusive dinners in clubs. Imagine yourself wearing these smart shoes at a lavish restaurant with a few bigwigs.
- Chelsea Boots: If you think wearing boots are too much, you can opt for Chelseas because they are not as tall as the regular boots. These have been the biggest British trendsetters and can be worn during summers, winters, on duty, or off duty. They look great with a fitted suit with tapered trousers.
Get your hands on the best mens formal shoes only on Metro.